e mërkurë, 13 qershor 2007

Day 3

I never thought I would be able to say this, but I think this is actually the time I will succeed with quitting! It's my third try, and I feel differently about it this time. This time, there is more at stake than just me. There is my little boy to consider. He is 2 now, and when I think that I could have stayed off the cigarettes when I quit during my pregnancy, I honestly want to kick myself. WHY would any sane person go back to smoking after doing so well without them for 8 months? Why??? Because I am addicted. This is the first time I think I have admitted that. It's not just a nasty habit, it's an addiction that fools you into thinking you can't live without it. Well, I have decided that I can't live with it anymore!!!! I am tired of a small, white stick controlling my every move from where I eat to where I stay on vacation. NO MORE!!! I intend to be smoke-free for the rest of my life whether it's one more day or 80 more years.

Nuk ka komente: